- Litigation & Dispute Resolution Litigation Services for Plaintiffs and Defendants
- Request a Free Initial Litigation Consultation Free Initial Litigation Consultation
- Subscribe to the Litigation Update Newsletter Free Subscription
- Charity & Non-Profit Law Legal & Compliance Issues for Canadian Charities & Non-Profits
Welcome to Blumberg Segal LLP
For over 30 Years, Blumberg Segal LLP has provided a full range of innovative and cost effective legal solutions to individuals, businesses, and charities & non-profits in Canada and internationally.
The lawyers at Blumberg Segal LLP have extensive and practical knowledge and experience in civil litigation, complex commercial litigation, and negligence & tort law litigation, including:
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes;
- Product Liability;
- Employment & Wrongful Termination;
- Family Law and Matrimonial Litigation;
- Professional Negligence;
- Charity Litigation; and
- Estate Litigation
Additionally, Blumberg Segal LLP is a full service law firm, providing extensive legal assistance to Charities and Non-Profits with compliance issues under the Income Tax Act and with the Canada Revenue Agency and Charities Directorate. As well, Blumbergs provides legal assistance in setting up Charities and Non-Profits in Canada and assisting internationally based Charities and Non-Profits operating in Canada legally and ethically.
Blumbergs' approach to provide our clients with cost effective legal solutions, while remaining zealous advocates of our clients' interests, is what sets us apart.
Contact Blumbergs at 416-361-1982 locally, toll-free at
1-866-961-1982, or via email at email@example.com
- September,24 2015 read more
- August,31 2015 read more