- Product Liability When an allegedly defective or dangerous product has caused damages or losses.
- Business Disputes When your business partner is acting in a manner that is contrary to your interests.
- Employment Law When you have been wrongfully terminated or have any workplace issues affecting your job.
- Charity & Non-Profit When your Charity or Non-Profit Organization needs assistance to understand its compliance issues.
Welcome to Blumberg Segal LLP
Since 1984, Blumbergs has provided a full range of innovative and cost effective legal solutions to individuals, businesses and charity & non-profits in Canada and Internationally.
The lawyers at Blumbergs have extensive and practical knowledge and experience in civil litigation, complex commercial litigation, and negligence & tort law litigation, including:
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes;
- Product Liability;
- Employment & Wrongful Termination;
- Family Law and Matrimonial Litigation;
- Professional Negligence;
- Charity Litigation; and
- Estate Litigation.
Additionally, Blumbergs is a full service law firm, providing extensive legal assistance to Charities and Non-Profits with compliance issues under the Income Tax Act and with the Canada Revenue Agency and Charities Directorate. As well Blumbergs provides legal assistance in setting up Charities or Non-Profits in Canada and assisting internationally based Charities and Non-Profits operating in Canada legally and ethically.
Blumbergs approach to provide our clients with cost effective legal solutions all the while remaining zealous advocates of our client's interests is what sets Blumberg Segal LLP apart.
Contact Blumbergs at 416-361-1982 locally, toll-free at
1-866-961-1982, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- September,13 2014 read more
- August,14 2014 read more