Shareholder and Partnership Disputes need to be handled delicately, quickly, and effectively because of the possible damage that such a dispute can cause to a business.
Blumberg Segal LLP has dealt with numerous Shareholder and Partnership Disputes over the last 25 years, including claims of:
- Violation of Shareholder Rights
- Shareholder Oppression and Shareholder Remedies
- Accounting and Financial Statement Remedies
- Fraud and Misappropriation
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties
- Misappropriation of Corporate Opportunities
- Shareholder and Partnership Valuation Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Stock Option Disputes
- Breach of duties by Directors and/or Officers
- Interpretation of Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
Blumberg Segal LLP has the experience to handle all manners of Shareholder and Partnership Disputes.
Our litigation team has handled an extensive number of Oppression Remedy Applications before the Toronto Commercial Court as well as the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, Divisional Court of Ontario, and the Ontario Court of Appeal, including:
- Emergency Mareva Injunctions;
- Asset Seizure and Freezing Orders
- Interim Interlocutory Injunctions and Interim Orders to stop the hemorrhaging of corporate funds and assets to the detriment of the aggrieved party.
If you are a shareholder, director, or partner in a business and your business partner is acting in a manner that is oppressive or blatantly disregarding your interests in the business, please contact Blumbergs' Commercial Litigation Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-361-1982 or toll-free at 1-866-961-1982.